Thursday 5 May 2011

[3D] My 3D 1st character


  This is my 1st character modeling and now i still very very weak in 3D...

  When i graduate diploma from Tar College i continue my study in LimKokWing Univercity and i straight transfer to Year 2 semester 1 because some of the subject on year 1 i already learn in Tarc.But we dint touch 3D at all when we study in Tarc so i hav extra class for 3D class.But for this subject-Game Imaging 2 i same class with all the old student in year 2 and lecturer want us to model a character for our final assignment but i don evern know how to use 3DMax that time...So we learn fast for the extra class but i cant really follow what lecturer teach us Orz...


This is the cutscreen of my model~When i learn how to use basic tool of the 3DMax i start to model my character with my character module sheet ( i will release the module sheet next post) Actually i done many wrong thing for my character and thx for my lecturer and my friend for help me to modify it~



This is the unwrap for the body and the head part.Unwrap and texturing is easier than modelling for me but this unwrap actually is bad unwrap ==" please forgive me since this is my 1st character model~

No comments:

Post a Comment