Friday 13 May 2011

[Other] My 1st Nendroid- Snow Miku

   My 1st Nendroid buy from a ACG( Anime Comic and Game) Shop Teen Com at my hometown Melaka.

   That time i went back to my hometown and my brother want to fetch his friend to that ACG Shop so i decided to follow him and see what is the lasted game that sold in the shop.Whn i meet my brother friend Yuuto,we talk about Nendroid and i wiiling to buy a nendroid seem from long time ago.He tell me that the shop have sell a limited addition nendroid and when we reach the shop he show me this---Snow Miku

    I think of very long time and finally decided to buy it because it is limited addition and we cant found again if already sold up and also...it is very cute!


This is the front box of Snow Miku Nendroid. i already took it out before i take the picture...


Backside for the box.ya i can change 3 type of face for my Snow Miku and i choose the 1 with negi lolz~



Left Right Side for the box.


   Front side for Snow Miku.I like the face ^w^


"Nah!Do u wan me to give ya a flying negii?!" Said Miku.


Back Side of Snow Miku.The snow in her hair is cutest part of Snow Miku.


Fucos to the Negi~
   This is the 1st nendroid that i buy and i decided to buy when it have limited addition for nendroid but now i still own my brother money because he help me to buy this and i haven pay him...❤Miku~

No comments:

Post a Comment