Thursday 28 April 2011

[CG] 2011 Tec Dig Birthday Present

* Please take this as ART purpose thanks~*

   New birthday present for Tec Dig and also for my other friend Nabilah Wen Kang and my brother Terry Lo.
  
   Actually for 1st i draw this for practise my skill but i found that i like the sketches and i remember that Tec Dig birthday was cuming soon so i decided to draw this for him.

  
    This is the sketches before i draw the outline in computer.the shading part is teached by my good friend Nabilah ( Thanks Nabs!).After that i use camera to take the photo and draw the outline using SAI.



I modify some part of my character after i put my drawing to a forum and let other people comment and critic my skill.
  
   I used photoshop to color the basic color of the character and background because photoshop can use clipping mask for the layer but SAI cant do that and i felt very hard to color without clipping mask.
  After that i using SAI to color my drawing~~This is the 1st time i using SAI to finish all the drawing( not included pratise work).

   I use about 2 day to finish the drawing.I felt sorry about the background.Its look sucks but i dont knw how to modify again...But i like the coloring style for the character~i learn it from the artist of online game <Blade and Soul> and i hope i can follow his style for my other drawing~

   Happy Belated Birthday for Wen Kang, Happy Birthday for Tec Dig and my brother Terry Lo and Happy Ealier(?) Birthday for Nabilah~!

No comments:

Post a Comment