Saturday 14 May 2011

[2D] Model Sheet for 1st 3D charcacter-futuristics character

   This is the character design for my 1st 3D character for Game Imaging.This is the front view for model sheet.

   I decided the color for many time( because i am very weak in choosing color) and because lecturer said that we need to put some Malaysia feature for our character so i choose red blue yellow and white for my character.



   This is the back view and side view for my character.I din put color for this both model sheet cox i already decided the color for the front view.

   Although it is not so nice but this is good as taking experience to make me work hard and improve~!

1 comment:

  1. I gained new knowledge from well written content of this blog. It is showing some different kind of strategy to keep work better and improve with every new assignment. Gracefully written blogออกแบบโบรชัวร์

    ReplyDelete