Sunday 15 May 2011

[2D] Interface Design for messenger


   This is the messenger design that i done for assignment interface design when i was in Tarc.

   For the assignment we need to design and create a simple messenger for ourself.That time i doing my parttime job as a online game group with my net friend so i decided to make my msn theme as gothic as the game we make ( that time i also attractive by gothic style). The design above is the sign in page for my messenger. This is the red bloody full moon with rose.

This is the design when we sign in.Actually i wan to do a gothic girl that hold the scythe but i fail to draw the girl so i change to skull with the scythe and some bloody flower.

   This is the chatroom design.I used parchment as background to make it abit old century feeling and place some vine and rose to make the design make better.

   Nowaday i still like this kind of design although i scare to watch horror movie XD


No comments:

Post a Comment