Wednesday 2 March 2011

[practise] Kimono girl SAI painting

Usually i always using SAI to draw the outline for my artwork because drawing line with SAI is more smoother and easy to control than photshop. But for the colouring part SAI is much more harder thn photoshop because it cant use pen tool to select a part( i think it can but i dont knw how to do lolzzz) and i cant use clipping mask for SAI.

But the water colour in SAI is very nice to use it because the effect jz like water color (did i say nonsence XDD?) it will auto mix v the color jz like we use the blur tool in photoshop but we can fully control it ( but we must do it in same layer)

I think for the outline i draw it and " draw" this artwork for ...half and the year because i donno how to color n what the style i nid to use for this kimono girl.I continue finish this because i saw alot of  very very nice artwork from  my netfriend and she always used SAI for colouring.I wish to learn the colouring style from her so i started pratice colouring using SAI.

Wish me good luck XD

No comments:

Post a Comment