Monday 21 March 2011

[CG]2010 Tec Dig Birthday present

 This is the present i draw for my web friend Tec Dig in 2010.I like this drawing very much although it have a bit "cacat" lolz~

 I spent 2 day to finished the drawing. I remember it so clearly because when i draw the sketch and give my "master" to see, he reject me by so many time and critic my work so hard until i could not continue my work again. Luckily other friend support me and that why i can continue until finish my work.I colouring it until midnight i could not stand at all and went to bed but next day i wake up early and continue my colouring until finish.

 I used SAI to draw the outline( i guess) and used photoshop to colour my artwork.but now when i refresh back i artwork i felt that i still can improve more. I will try what i can do to improve my artwork and i hope i can make the better artwork for my friend in 2011~

No comments:

Post a Comment