Friday 4 March 2011

[CG] 2009 Yojufutari Birthday Present

  I remember that time i was doing semester 4 work in Tar College for interface design i think? Because the skelecton was pick from msn interface design from the work lolz~

  Last time in lecturer class i felt boring and i sketches the character.I felt that the character was cute and i remember the birthday of  my Taiwan webfriend yojufutari was on next month ( i think) so i decided to draw an artwork for her as a present.

 I used photoshop to draw the outline and coloured the character and the background ( that time i din realise what is SAI).I think i spent for 1 month to finish all work because i donno what colour i shud put and how to design the background.

 When she receive my present she said that i inprove much more than 2 years ago.What? want to see my artwork before? Sorry, it jz appear in my memory XD

No comments:

Post a Comment