Wednesday 23 March 2011

[CG]2010 Minoyin Birthday present

 This is the artwork that i draw to my idol-minoyin when she birthday.

 Actually the 5 character in the artwork is the character of the game that she is making until now.I knew her when i playing other game that made by her in 2006 and i love the story and her artsyle. She also the person that inspire me to became a game designer.Although now i like the other people artstyle but she still the person that i admire.

  I used SAI to draw the outline and photoshop to coloured it. The style that i color actually copy from her style( But now she improve much more than this).

  She stop making this game for awhile because she was invited to became an artist in other game with a company. Now she continue to make this game after finished  her work with the company.I wish to play the game but it is too expensive and it is only sell in Taiwan so i decided to wait the price drop and i will ask other friend from Taiwan help me to buy the game.

  Wish her goodluck~

No comments:

Post a Comment