Saturday 19 March 2011

[Assignment] Character Design sketch-1

This assignment is for the game animation and game engine character,we need to model a low poly character and put it into zbrush and also unreal engine.

Because my lecturer told us that we need to design a character with combodia style, so i research many of cambodia cloth and try to apply into it.When i finish drawing my character,i get surprise that my character look like dancer in Ragnarok Online =w=...

So now my character setting became a mystery dancer come from other country to Cambodia for finding something important.



I doing some sketches for my charcter and choose the most suitable cloth for my character. But maybe i need to put some unique feature to my character?my friend tell me that my character is too common.I think i will put some design on her face...Herm...

No comments:

Post a Comment