Monday 18 June 2012

FYP_Character Design

I am sorry that i long times havent update my blog, but soon i will create a new website, but because i wrote my portfolio website here so i will updates my work here.

This is my last semester and we create a FPS ( First Person Shooter) with whole class as a group. I am glad that i had been given a job as concept artist and they ask us to sketch some of the character for the game.

Here is my work:
Because they want us to try different country and different style of design,so i come out different design with different country.
Change to the sci-fi style.

using my teammate silhouette to make a clear design.
 Four finalize character,from left to right is 19th style,alien,savage and sci fi style.
They choose the 19th style and sci-fi style and modify some.But they change the sci-fi style into a scientist.



And this is the finalization of character design.

This is my first times i had consign as a character concept art. it change and modify a lot, but this is a good experience  for preparing to face industry for my future.and actually i like it very much and i hope one day i can become a character concept artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment